(taught in Greek & English)
The International MBA is designed to enhance the skills and careers of practicing managers and professionals. The modules and the assessment (examinations and assignments) are delivered in English, and the degree is awarded by the UNIVERSITY OF WINCHESTER , U.K.
Classes are held from October to June with attendance on three days per month for eight months or for one week every two months over an eight month period. The summer will be focused on the Project. Total credits gained for the degree 180 ECTS.APPLICATION FORM
Postgraduate entry requirements
University degree and a minimum of two years work experience usually in a middle-management role. If you are a senior manager with substantial experience, but you do not have a first degree, you will be considered. You may be invited to attend an interview.
- Copies of diplomas or professional qualifications
- 4 color passport size photos (3x4,5 cm)
- A copy of your identification card or passport
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Certificate of Employment
- Curriculum Vitae
- A completed application form (supplied by the secretariat or ICBS web page)