University of Winchester
VALIDATION OF THE ACADEMIC PROGRAMS FROM THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2013-2014 BY THE UNIVERSITY OF WINCHESTER, ENGLAND
The ICBS College has successfully completed the validation of its programmes from the state British University of Winchester, the Faculty of Business, Law and Digital Technologies, in the Greek language exclusively for Greece.
ICBS is proud to receive a new validation in 2013 in a difficult external environment. This is an international recognition of its capability to offer, with international specifications, quality programmes in business education, at the Bachelor and Master levels.
Winchester is one of the most beautiful cathedral cities in the United Kingdom. It is located at the centre of southern England, in the county of Hampshire, and is just one hour away from London by train.
The University of Winchester has been delivering transformational, values-led higher education since it was established by the Church of England in 1840. As a hub for excellence, wisdom and compassion, the University is driving productivity and creating opportunities for people, businesses and communities, locally and globally.
Teaching and research at the University of Winchester is responding with wisdom and compassion to global challenges. Students are nurtured to become drivers of economic and social change. The University’s world-leading research and partnerships are focused on making the world a better, safer and more innovative place.
Facts and figures
- 7500 students
- Ranked in the Top 4 universities in England for overall satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2015
- 1600 postgraduate students
- 95% of our students are in work or further study within six months of graduation
- 92% of all campus electricity on green tariff
- 6.3% of our students originate from outside the UK
- £1.5m paid as bursaries and scholarships
- 700 staff
- 82% of our research was considered internationally recognised in REF2014
For more information about the collaboration you can visit the Website of University of Winchester: